Saturday, December 25, 2010

Facebook Group Officer

Frikimedicina


do not know why at Christmas are a few years makes me sad. It begins on Christmas Eve, when distributing gifts, and lasts a few days. This year has been a little different, because the nostalgia drag a few weeks ago, but has also been the same, because it has begun again on Christmas Eve.

however, glad to be at the hospital. In general, people tend to smile more, to do things differently. The positive environment usually catch it, and I also shared joy with my work, as others share with me.

I can not say I do not like Christmas, but I think I'm confused with meaning. It will be of those inexplicable things like that I also grieve this song.

Merry Christmas to all, which I like and who not. Heart,

0 comments:

Post a Comment