Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How To Adjust Riedell Skates For Figures

vs. Doctors. Air traffic controllers


I learned of the strike of air traffic controllers when I arrived at their destination safely on Friday. No informed me much about it, but the issue seems they decided to get up and leave their jobs (do not know if it was following a decree taken in the morning, or something). Know the intricacies of the case to get to make a critical mind, but I can do a certain parallelism.

do not know if the air traffic controllers are correct in their claims or not. What I do know is the image that we all: people with Sueldazo and work with great responsibility but no bum, who drives a cool car and basically gives a great life. Interestingly, if we look at TV shows Street Travelers style, rich people and programs such as apropiadísimos to the economic situation we are experiencing more than once a physician leaves Eurolido mounted. And so it goes.

For gentlemen, the reality is quite different, although there are things that call them by name. It is true that without the thirty I have a quite acceptable salary and a car. The salary saving me because I live with my parents who, incidentally, are what gave me my car to the finish the race. The basic salary of a resident, see the official gazette, and the rest I won it based on guards (which extend the operating rooms are paid to surgeons, nurses and orderlies, but thanks to the resident or, as for peons) I have attached a tad less workload to be attached (do not have the looks as they pass the plant, for example), but instead have a 500% increase in responsibility, decision making, hard work, that is not the same hold a separator to remove a tumor, without going any further. To them goes the chunga. And no one tells me about his new Masetari, or to be purchased with cash Gucci. Come on, that the picture posted of us in the world is so broadly and with some exceptions, an illusion.

But cut the money to the Health and doctors complain, and that's when people generally called money-grubbing, evil, you go out there and important work, bunch of lazy. I do not know if that's what has happened to the air traffic controllers or not. What I do know is that doctors can not (well, to each other, but morally and it occurs to us) leave the hospital and leaving everything to his drop. When you depend on a flight, can ruin a vacation, a job interview ... I do not think anyone's health will suffer (let alone his life).

not going to rise. can not get up and go . But do not think we deserve the rebuke that we are carrying. What to do?

That's why I want to know more about the subject of the drivers to see if the real parallelism exists or not. But I do not know, and I will not judge them. There everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment