Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ears Hurt And When I Drink

Darkmambo

I have no idea what to write, but I want to write. It is very ugly when you want to express ideas and you can not. A professor once told me that "I know, but not how to say" is because they do not know. If you do not have the words to say, it's because you got to think not. HORRIBLE when you do not say what you feel, because you do not know What you feel. At this point, if I feel

FEAR ANXIETY ANSIEDADANSIEDADANSIEDAD.

But do not want to write. But I'm writing. Gre gre much, and I think that I'll never get to say gregorio. This is a nonsense text, which says something it is not. It is a text in order, to which I will call Sinking text, because it downloads everything I have inside without saying anything. What I can conclude from this, there are two things:

1 - The speeches do not always say something.
2 - ANYONE can speak three hours without saying anything.

Unstructured MORAL: not be fooled by the words beautiful, bold, or long texts, because they can not have any weight. EYE with political speeches, they can sell smoke.

FAIL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment