Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ept Pregnancy Test Dots Above Horizontal Line



M
My friends are loafers.

be displayed without shame, drink a hill, passed the slogans
by lining mock
and important issues.

My friends are scoundrels
palpating the ladies ass,
making holes in the toilet
throw them kicked out of the holidays.

My friends are filed
urinating in the middle of the sidewalk,
answered without anyone asking
and the Chinese play without coins.


My sainted mother used to tell me:
"take good care, Juanito,
of bad company."

That's why my friends
the measure with a rod rasa
and I have very elect
are the best of each house.

My friends were criminals, convicted
dreams catch the fly,
who applaud when the sun climbs the sky
and open their hearts to me like flowers.

dreams My friends are seeking their contingency
philosopher's stones, hanging around seedy

suburbs where the gods come down without being seen. My friends are


committed people who come when they know that I expect.
If they hide close to death. That
pa 'them friendship comes first.


0 comments:

Post a Comment