Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Females Masterbate In Public

not stand you one bit.


Why do you think you're the best, and you're just a bean ... can not stand you.
Because you think being right, and not understand anything ... can not stand you.
Because you think that your ideas are brilliant, and nobody would monopolize ... can not stand you. Because I
busrlás of all derogatory and heartless ... can not stand you.
Why do you think the world revolves around you, and in fact you are a zero ... can not stand you.
hurt my feelings because often with racist ... can not stand you.
Because you think you are lady gaga when you're Angela ... can not stand you.
copada Because once appeared to be, and I noticed that you're not ... can not stand you.
Because you say that you want me and not you hold me one bit ... can not stand you.
Because I have to get along with you to avoid creating discord group ... can not stand you.
Because sometimes I like you and sometimes horrible, and my feelings to yourself is a paradox ... can not stand you.
reis Because when you want me bitching ... can not stand you. Because
finjis
you like me When you want to gouge my hair ... can not stand you.
By nagging, whiny, selfish and capricious, not stand you.
Because I have no more reasons ... can not stand you.
Not everyone is compatible.
SAGITTARIUS VOS SOS TOO? Quee loooocoooo

TEEEEEEEE SOPOOOOOOOOOOORTOOOOOOOOOOO BECAUSE!

FIN.


0 comments:

Post a Comment