Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gay Sauna In Queens Ny

Surgery and videogames


not too long ago I read that the biggest advantage of the young surgeons of today is reflected in endoscopic surgery. Not by their increased knowledge, or they are particularly more adept with the instrumental than previous generations, but by something much more interesting: those who are accustomed to playing video games learn much faster than those without. The reason is that by using the video game (imagine that with the Wii much more) is easier for the brain to assimilate what you're doing with your hands (and without looking for them) have results that are shown on the screen, both moving as in force. Yesterday I gave

first endoscope and despite being a very difficult surgery, I think I did a role quite acceptable, both in quality and in time result. So now I have a justification to continue with the Donkey Kong Country Returns ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment