Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gold Airsoft Gun For Sale

So what? @ Part I. Dale

slumped body lay there, waiting for a miracle to change the course of his spiteful life. I looked at the sky and imagine the time go, and forgetting to erase his memory with a bold repudiation. But I thought I did not want to think. Did not want to be ... but it existed. Delete your life around so much effort involved that not even worth trying. Miserable could be the target, that the mind just cloudy and cold running tango lyrics melancholy or morbid tales. Meant to force a smile and pretend absolute well aware, when inside it was known that shook to the very capillaries of the heart. I could not find any reason to stop thinking that nothing was more interesting than life itself. As if he had forgotten language, the goal had become very cloudy as to express themselves. Lay, and stopped to think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment