Friday, October 29, 2010

2 Seater Go Cart Frame




It turns out that with the passage of time is growing the relation R flea-R Scale (c'mon, R2-R1) when it was my turn to step up residence in life, I told myself I did not want to feel like myself following upon arrival: alone in a unknown world. I'm not complaining about my relationship with my R3, which has always been cordial, but we must recognize that this year has moved a giant step, I think that because we know more. And without straying from the topic, I think we are getting residentil female group doing a pineapple.

Last Friday we left the three little to spend the afternoon together, not to remember anything about the Hospital, Masters of the Universe or anything that we remind our daily chores. Looked to be somewhat anecdotal, but I realized that it is not, as the stone. Mona (Mona's pretty, not animal) wrote me this afternoon if there was a common plan for this weekend. We have also decided to take small consolation to the query (much encouraged to eat a miserable cookie between patients after a morning of work paroxysmal) and ultimately be more friends than colleagues. It is still fun and I think that benefits greatly from work, and sure soon the two largest note is made.

Of course, as a good movie fan, I have set duties. Dr. Mouse That can not continue my R1 decent without ever having seen any Indiana Jones movie or Star Wars either ...
- I hope you've seen gladiata r - I say yesterday as close
- Of course! - says as offended. And then he says with complete conviction and intonation of speech beginning of epic - SPARTAN! TODAY will dine in hell!

I have to put a remedy that as .

0 comments:

Post a Comment