Thursday, October 7, 2010

If You Eat Toothpaste Do You Lose Brain Cells?

anesthesia residents who did not love their little


is one of the most costs are up, go to doze until midnight to dawn again, to be a serious and responsible person.

However, I am really happy with the mood among residents that we, as good as I do not remember in all my time in the garlic. It's time the good sides and we help each other, and I hope it lasts. At the risk of being heavy, I insist that if we work things are easy triple, mention that create bad environment is unnecessary work that takes time and effort. It will not last forever, but I'm glad that these days are that way.

assemble them and bitching because the kids is a vicious circle that makes the bad feeling pass each other like a domino falling on another. Let me explain with a fictional example.
begin to R1. My older R are not satisfied with the lunar phases of the year and then decide that I am the common enemy, which did not develop more amicable and I have to eat all the brown fall, run out of operating rooms and basically hide to not carry sticks. That makes labor is a bitter and personal life. The following year came another small, which try as I tried, and as I basted a year, now it's up to you, beautiful. The little whore me angry and when on duty in the ER all he can, in addition to the daily, which increases my anger and abuse to him. R2 passes, and then we have epic fights with the new small forward, which, as we suffer in the flesh how bad it is passed lice, are putting greater their beards to soak .


As this situation more than one real, and no trouble between residents tend to be followed by attachments, they do not want too much bad feeling in the service but not normally get. Total, who between them earn a reputation for conflict and also the wheel is not for lack of joint collaboration. I myself am a resident flower power, but the good mood I do not have brought nothing but good things ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment