Thursday, October 28, 2010

How To Clean Exploded Battery

Paradox. Download

And I start writing, knowing that it annoys me. Write, but it bothers me. Why do then? I do not know, just write.

I do that in many things my life.

Rio, though it hurts me soul.

Bailo, yet still fall.

Canto, yet still quiet.

think, but want to stop.

I love you, but want to leave.

Project, but subject to fail. Frantic
. "Frantic? And lunatic. Loca ever. Crazy people are misunderstood, for the simple fact of having another reality.
I do not want to seem, however, I do. Another paradox. Why? Why do it? Gentlemen is called momentum. It called adaptation. Or defense mechanisms. As they wish. It is what allows us not self-destruct. Well, we do well. After all, life without contradictions, it is not life.
CRAZY, watch out! The great geniuses are never understood in his time.
many unrelated things in a short text.
have a relationship. Mucha.
just need to know to look around.

Errare humanum est:). Ends here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment