Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Make A Pringles Can Pinhole Camera

not understand modern pathology: HYSTERIA

Did you call? Nono, better not call it. BUT ... if you do not call it going to think, I do not care. And if you call it, will think I am burdensome, or I care too much.
HOPE.
HOPE. ESPERO

I'm hungry. I want food. COMIDAAAAAA, that is, there , that haaay ...
Masitas. No, but summer is coming, what like?

CALL HIM "!? already pastries, cookies.
Water.
I'm going to the gym, or running, or buy, or drink and when I come see if I send a message if I do not call. Yes
I'm leaving. Miro
phone.
Message.
I KNOW THAT TENDER!
6611112: Friend's Day Promotion blabla.
FUCK.
He was not. I knew damn.

I'm here with the girls, passing it pump, do not think HE , I do not think ninth.
I AM IN THE GYM, I'm not thinking about IT. No. I look at the cell only for V ER TIME. I bike. I do not care if I called. I machine. Pedaling faster. I do not care. NO I care.

I arrive home. Do not call me, no messages, no sign of life. "CALL HIM?
I connect. Logged. Will there be seen that I'm connected? Now I connect and disconnect me so that I see. Insurance
had no credit, or will something happen, or was long occupied and I could call.
I do not talk. Do you speak? Yahi
go, putting "HELLO" or PUTTING
, jajajajaja JOKE THAT GOOD BLUD, OHH SORRY, I confused the window: S

NO NO NO and NO retundamente!.
Aver Willie clarify three things.

  • Point One: impresindible.

If someone wants to communicate with you, YOU WILL DO. There are no excuses for not doing so. May take more or less, but always find a way to get to communicate. ONCE, something happens, go and go. But NEVER can. WTF?! He does not want, or expect that you start obviously. It is easier;) NO DES ALWAYS PUSH THE CAR. WAIT!

  • Point number two: NO RETURNS.

If you want to talk, talk! up excuses not to do so. If you want to come to the conclusion tell him you want to see it: You want to see. Do not tell a story to suppose that we want to do, and get mad if you do not. A more direct in many respects, is easier, and do not fit poorly understood. This does not mean you speak without considering the words, because sometimes hurt, and it's not good.
A bit of hysteria, sometimes, is good, but over-tired. All extremes are bad.
  • Point number three (and perhaps most important): VALORATE.
"I will not econtrar anyone like him.
was re
was sweet.
When we are alone is all different."

A WORD:

hysterical.

As a great friend of mine, Miss MF I present, once told me: "THERE ARE MANY FISH IN THE SEA"
As surely not find anyone, because no one is equal. And it is good that whenever someone had settled to compare, because you do feel bad if known. Buuut (ALWAYS PEROSA) no one says different is wrong. Whoever tells you if you do not expect something more appropriate, or make you better. Not better, just different. All learn something, and there is still much to learn, try to see what the shoe that best fits you.

Be sure that you despise. I appreciate, as one who is with you wherever you are, and who is careless of nothing more than look good:) WHY SO MANY NO. And if not, THE RA TE VA.

If you want, you'll find, and will make whatever the circumstances smile. If all that does is make you're wrong or that you feel unloved, I regret to say girl, but it's time for your train. Worth much, much more than you think.

're women. Queretaro. And love. Amato. And you'll love. But it all starts, and respect yourself.

My patience is
reaching its limits.

ENOUGH MEN
hysterical! Enough
hysterical women as well.

Live this life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment