Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hose To Wear With Black Skirt




And so those days are over leisure of couch, to play Kingdom Hearts (which I have not survived the holidays), to sleep late . Welcome back the query, the operating room until the wee hours, days of duty (by the way, dangerously I have sent this month ...)

And yet I'm happy and I miss him very less, although the situation between residents not the most beautiful at this time. But I discovered that some of my peace and my Zen state I owe to my beloved Sparrow strategy, and some that I have learned to live differently, to get confused when convenient, not take things so personal and not taking sides in general. A win with a smile the world, and other partners often need most is someone to listen and understand without prejudice, without taking party. To know that there are more internal pronouns that I that time puts things where they belong but do not fit. And in short, that life often takes the color you see him looking at her, and act accordingly so that

Good end of week and input of the next (as in nothing is Christmas ^ - ^) That
wind blow in your favor


0 comments:

Post a Comment